Thursday, December 20, 2007

Analeah is a Singer/Analeah es una cantante!

So Analeah loves to sing. She always wants to sing by herself. During Family Home Evening on Monday night, I taped her singing "I am a Child of God" It is a precious moment that we can look back on. Now if I could only get the lighting right, it would be a great video.

Analeah le encanta a cantar. Siempre queire cantar por su mismo. Durante el noche de hogar, Tome esta video de ella cantando "Soy un Hijo de Dios". Es un momento preciouso que podemos siempre recordar. Ahora, si puedo tomar videos con mas luz, podemos ver mejor.

2 comments:

Lori said...

THOSE ARE SO ADORABLE!! I love them!! Analeah singing is so awesome too! I want to chat with you, let me know when you are available! Love ya

Cary said...

I want to chat too. I'm online all the time. I love this! She will be so good to have in Primary! I'm way impressed!