Sunday, July 12, 2009

Analeah's Haircut

Analeah has been begging me to cut her hair all summer. It's just too hot. She refuses to wear it down. She hates when I comb it. She sweats at night. So finally I took her to Great Clips and they cut off 6-7 inches. She was so excited and felt so important! I wanted her to donate it, but it just wasn't long enough and she would have had to cut it really short to do so. So this is her experience:)
Analeah queria cortar su pelo todo el verano. Hace mucho calor, no le gusta su pelo suelto, no le gusto peinarse porque le duele. Finalmente, la lleve a la peluqueria. Cortaron 6-7 pulgadas. Estaba muy animada y se sintio muy importante. Yo queria que lo donara pero no tenia suficiente.



I still need to get a good shot of her with her new style:)
Todavia tengo que tomar una foto bueno con su nuevo estilo!

1 comment:

Tía Anita said...

Que guapa, que quedo mi princess....le mando un besote muahhhh