Monday, October 1, 2007

Growth and Development/El crecimiento

So Sofia is now big enough to fit into Nuni's shopping cart. I would like to say that Nuni put her in there, it would make for a really funny story. But I have to admit that David and I did it while Nuni was sleeping. Sofi is eating up a storm--now entire baby food jars at a time. She loves sweet potatoes and squash. Not to keen on peas, (who is when its the baby version??) but still eats them. She won't eat baby cereal, but Nuni slips her fishy crackers once in awhile, and really loves those.
Sofi esta en el carrito de Nuni. David y yo pusimos aji. Nuni estaba durmiendo, entonces tomamos esa foto. No queriamos dejar a nuni a ver, tal vez quisiera probar!!!! Sofi yah coma bastante, los jarritos de comida de bebe. Le gusta la calabaza y papas dulces. No le gusta mucho los alverjitas, pero quien le gusta a esos????

******************************WARNING SPOILER!********************************








A sneak peek at Halloween! Our little ladybug. . . errrr, little round, fuzzy thing ha ha!!

La Sofi va a ser una maraquita para Halloween.

So you caught me. I love to dress my daughters the same. I know, I used to hate it, but they look so cute, and I have to do it while they still let me. We had to get Nuni's 12 mo clothes out because Sofi has outgrown all the 9 month stuff-----aaaagggghhh! Should I be worried??? But she's soooo cute.

Aqui tenemos las ninas en ropa identical. Cuando yo era nina, no me gusta ponerme ropa como mi mama o mis hermanas. Pero, ahorra yo quiero hacerlo. Tengo que hacer antes que ellas dicen No! La ropa de Sofi es el talle 12 meses. No le queda la ropa de 9 meses. Ya esta grande!!!

I just tried to upload a video but it didn't work, so I'll have to work out the kinks and do it next time.

Trate te de poner un video pero no funciono. Entonces voy a tratar otro dia.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Amy, why did you never let me dress up like you? I'm so jealous! Heheh Remember all those times I would ask? Those were the good ol days. Your pictures are so adorable! Love ya