Sunday, October 21, 2007

New News/Noticias Nuevas

So Analeah knows a new song. She watched Madagascar for the first time at a friend's house. Now she goes around singing "I like to "mood" it "mood"it. I like to mood it mood it. She does the intonation and everything. You'll have to watch the movie if you don't remember the song.

Whenever I ask Nuni to do something, and she is kind of slow doing it I say "rapido" so she'll hurry up! We get that from Mom! The other morning I was working. She has a write and wipe book and was writing all of the letters. Anyway she said "Mommy I need a wipe!" I said, "Ok, go and get one" She said, "You go!" I said, "Please?" She said, "Please mommy?" So I tried to finish rating an essay that I was reading and was planning on going. Pretty soon she yelled "Mommy rapido! Go and get a wipe!" Children have a good and truthful way of telling you just how you really are. I guess I should watch what I say!

Sofi can now blow kisses. If you make kissing sounds, she'll give them back to you. If you put her lips to your cheek, she'll blow. Its really cute. Still no crawling, and no attempt at moving anywhere. Guess we'll wait and see.

Analeah ya sabe otra cancion nueva. El otro dia, miro a la pelicula "Madagascar". Tiene una cancion que dice "I like to move it move it. I like to move it move it." Analeah ya dice "I like to mood it mood it" Es muy chistoso.

Cuando yo necesito que Analeah haga algo, le digo "Rapido" para ella hace mas rapido. Una manana yo estaba trabajanda en la computadora. Analeah estaba jugando con un libro que pueda escribir y borrar. Entonces me dijo, "Mami, necesito un trapo para borrar!" Le dije "Por favor?" Me dijo, "Por favor Mami" Entonces le dije, "Ya te traigo" Yo queria terminar algo entonces no fui rapido. De repente me dijo "Mami, traigame RAPIDO!" Me da risas porque ya se como yo soy. Los ninos son honestos!!!

Sofia ya puede dar besitos. Si hace el sonido de un besito, ella hace tambian. Si se pone sus labios en tu cachete, ella hace un besote!!! Todavia no mueve!! Esta contenta a sentirse! Tal vez en el proximo mes!

No comments: