Monday, March 17, 2008

A Big Fat, Wet Kiss/Un Besote

Analeah has really become a little girl, especially learning about princesses! She has all of a sudden noticed Ariel, Cinderella, Beauty, and all the other Princesses. She still likes Dora, but a whole new world (no pun intented ha ha) has been opened to her. Its all about the crown, earrings, necklaces, etc. She dresses herself, and practically every day she comes out in a skirt with tights and her church shoes. It's hilarious!
Analeah le encanta las princesas de Disney. De repente ha apredido acerca de ellas y quiere mirar a todas las peliculas de ellas. Tiene la corona, y joyas de una princesa. Se viste con falditas y medias cada dia. Es chistosa!The other day, Analeah told me she wanted to give me a kiss. I said okay and bent over. She opens her mouth put it on my mouth like she was giving me CPR and kissed me! AAUUUGHH! I asked her what she was doing, She said, "I'm just giving you a kiss like Prince Eric gave Ariel! Isn't she too young to notice that kind of thing!
El otro dia, Analeah me dijo que queria darme un beso. Le dije esta bien. Entonces abrio su boca y puso en mi boca. AAAUUUGHHG! Le pregunto que hizo, me dijo, "Solo quiero darte un beso como el principe dio a Ariel" No esta muy pequeno para aprender eso?

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh my goodness, I was laughing so much as I read this post! Hilarious!! Never a dull moment with Miss Analeah!!

Lori said...

Hey there!!! All your pictures are wonderful. It seems like forever since I have talked with you. I need to call you. I sure love you so much. It looks like everyone is doing good. I'm glad they all got over the flu. They look so sad.

Kj and Jessica said...

That last photo is so wonderful! It sounds like you have so much fun together.

Tía Anita said...

Definitivamente Analeah es la mas linda de todas las princesas, están hermosas las fotos, qué alegría verlas!