Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Years Resolution

One of my new year's resolutions is to update the blog weekly. Sooo...I will try my best to post updates about our family, so that you won't see a halloween post with a Christmas background. hee hee hee.

Anyway, wish me luck and post comments to motivate me! Happy New Year!

Unas de mis metas para este nuevo ano es escribir cada semana en el blog. Porque he tenido los eventos de Halloween en una pagina de Navidad... hee hee hee.

Entonces, desenme suerte para este nuevo ano y escribenme commentarios.!

2 comments:

Home on the Range said...

Thank you all for coming and for enduring the long trip. We had such a wonderful time! We love you all so much!

Lori said...

so glad you will post more... it has been way too long! love ya. Sure missed seeing you